Saturday, October 31, 2015

Energy crisis

I am running out of steam. I feel like a geriatric writing this, but i find myself not wanting to pursue things i would have pursued while i was younger. Maybe this is just growing up.

I am now reading the last paragraph about 6 months after writing it. It dawns on me that I need to amp up or else the lack of vitality I am still experiencing will plague me till my old age. I'm not going to wake up tomorrow and find myself like a buck youth springing forth with energy. I'm not going to be able to masturbate 5 times a day for a whole week's stretch anymore.

To that end, i’m putting forward a resolution. 1 page blog entry a day, 1 video entry a week and 1 thirty min video a month. Hard but definitely doable. It may be that I am already on my downward slide to oblivion, but it behoves me to fight this to stupor to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment